A Perfectionist...

When I'm typing something serious, such as this blog tends to be, I get very particular about every single word I write. When I was in college, I used to love writing. I wanted to write and edit for a living. But now, in my "age", I've become a perfectionist. I like... editing.
Even as I write this, I'm editing now.
I have stuff to update you with and I want to do it, so instead of writing these long, detailed blogs, I'm going to try and be fairly short and to the point.
I'm going to force myself to do just one edits before posting.
That way I can blog and get on with my life. No more spending 2 hours writing and editing what I can freely type out in 15 minutes!

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.