Written Words


Life, love, and.. music eventually arrive full circle.
It may be the fact my room is covered with Autumn decor, and I've got a mullen cider candle permeating through the ambient.
This is my favorite season; the colors inspire me to write. So today, I decided to write on this my website. It is nice to have a whiteboard to express my thoughts freely.
I would like that this time to Christmas will be the right time to find sweet feelings like tenderness and hope. I think, I believe, that humanity has the perfect opportunity to slow down and find a better condition to live the future.
The past leads us to sweet memories and the present takes us by the hand towards the future.

James - October 1st, 2019

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.