My First Piano Lesson


I will never forget my first piano lesson. I was seven, a few months earlier I had finished playing football and, thanks to my mom's advice, I started receiving my first piano lessons. I perfectly remember the first lesson. My teacher's hands and fingers moved gently, and that sounds caressed my soul. I knew immediately that the piano is a miracle of engineering, acoustics and carpentry.

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.