20

I didn't choose the piano; it is the piano that has chosen me. I've always loved music but… I didn't have any thoughts of playing the piano. Then one day, 20 years ago, a dream was born from my mom's heart that changed my life.

My new album 20: My Piano Story contains all this, 20 years of the piano. This my new project, released in May 2020, includes 10 my personal favorite piano compositions. Be watching for it anywhere you listen to music!

James

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.