Here


Hello, a quick update for my readers and... listeners.
Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Every artist needs to communicate their art. I did a very singular choice; I decided to write ONLY HERE, on this my official website and blog, and on my channel on YouTube! I am NOT present on social networks! I know it's a particular choice but I preferred to create a single space in which to write all the news.

Well... my solo piano compositions are available on all digital stores, and my live performances are available on my Official channel on YouTube at youtube.com/jameslazzeroni

My latest album 20: My Piano Story is available anywhere you listen to music!

This my piano project, released in May 2020, is like a drawing: parallel and symmetrical. Contains 10 tracks. Each my solo piano composition is like a room furnished and decorated in a different way.

Have a great 2021!
Thanks for being... here!

James

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.