Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - piano cover (5th Anniversary James's album My Piano Christmas)

In celebration of the 5th Anniversary of my album My Piano Christmas (Listen on Spotify), I recorded my piano cover of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Watch on my YouTube Channel)

As a kid, I remember Judy Garland's record of Have yourself a marry little Christmas being played over, and over again, in our house throughout the holidays.

When I recorded my piano cover of Have yourself a merry little Christmas, my goal was to make a record that would make people feel the same way that I did all those Christmases ago.

I hope you have many healthy and happy holidays with the ones you love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

James

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.