An update from piano artist James Lazzeroni: "Greatest Piano Hits" and "Tomorrow" Live version.

Hi everyone, I hope you're holding well!
I'm a musician and the music is one of the most important ways I connect with the... HEART of people.

Here's what's covered in this brief update:
1) James Lazzeroni - Greatest Piano Hits
2) "Tomorrow" - Live Version

James Lazzeroni - Greatest Piano Hits
My latest album 20: My Piano Story, a project inspired by 20th years between me and the piano, featuring 10 my solo piano compositions in the pop style, in relaxing mood.
My new playlist James Lazzeroni - Greatest Piano Hits is available on Spotify!
Contains the Top 5 my piano Hits from my album 20: My Piano Story (the album is available in streaming on all digital stores).

"Tomorrow" - Live Version
Tomorrow was my FIRST solo piano composition.
When I write a piano song, I want to take the personal experience that inspired it, and I've created that for all people. I composing this song with the most meticulous care, but also with spontaneous and intuitive creative impulses.
Watch the video on my Official Channel on YouTube.

Hope everyone is staying safe and staying healthy. All the best.

James

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.