A Good News: Writing New Solo Piano Single

Hello to all my followers, 

When I sit down at the piano, I instantly filled with new melodies and unexpected ideas.

And so..... now I'm in the midst of writing a my New Solo Piano Single!
I plan to release it in the first part in 2024.

I'll be in touch again when I have more to report!

Stay tuned....

James

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.