The Cover Art of my next Solo Piano album!

Happy New Year!

Well... for me is a very... happy new year!
I am so excited to formally announce the release of my new album "Top Piano Hits by James Lazzeroni" from February 20th, 2024, on ALL digital stores! I just finished the concept for the cover art design and I wanted to share it with you all...

Here it is!



Nice, eh? I really like it as it looks so unlike any of my other album. I think it's very striking.
At any rate, this album will be a collection of fan favorites from my albums A Good Life and 20: My Piano Story, determined based on total streams, spins, sales, and concert requests.

The Pre-Order on iTunes will be available from January 20th!

Concerts Booked!
I've booked dates for March-April, with one or two other possible dates pending. So watch my calendar on my web site for further developments!
Keep watch, you never know when I might show up near you.

Stay in touch, follow me on Instagram

THANK YOU so much for your support of my music all these years. I am so grateful. 

That's it for this time.... but I will be back in touch SOON with news about the new album!

James

FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.