A BIG THANK YOU

James Lazzeroni
Hello to all my fans and followers on this my blog.

First, a big THANK YOU.

My new album Top Piano Hits by James Lazzeroni went to #1 on both Amazon and iTunes for its particular genre.

This is all thanks to YOU and to your pre-ordering the album in all its available formats. I really appreciate your advanced support for the release! I just can't say that enough. You guys and gals are just so wonderful. 
Top Piano Hits by James Lazzeroni

Top Piano Hits by James Lazzeroni contains my 5 top solo piano compositions determined based on total streams on Spotify, spins on Pandora Radio, sales on Amazon, and views on YouTube.
Read the Liner Notes

If you'd like, you can take a listen on Spotify

If you have purchased/listened (free listen on this site) to my music or my new album, and if you enjoying it, would you like to send me your review to be published on the Reviews page?
If yes, please, send me your review via email to: jameslazzeroni@gmail.com

I so appreciate you
. You have been so very supportive of my piano music over the years! Some of you have been on my list for over ten years now! That's amazing!


James

FEATURES

James Lazzeroni is proud to be a member of SoloPiano.com

Questions? Send an Email at jameslazzeroni@gmail.com