Differences (that I don't understand) between Spotify and Pandora Music

Differences Between Spotify and Pandora Music My original piano music is available on all digital streaming stores. The thing that I don't understand is the fact that between the listeners who listen to my piano music on Spotify and Pandora Music there is a huge numerical difference. During the whole year, I have on Pandora at least more than 1K monthly listeners (today, June 13, 2025, I have about 6k listeners on Pandora).

While on Spotify, excluding Christmas time, I have about... 100 monthly listeners. So, the listeners of my original piano music on Pandora are 10 TIMES more than on Spotify!
In addition, it must be considered that the Pandora service is accessible only in the United States, while Spotify is accessible... worldwide!

Considering that my original piano music is on the exact same way on both stores, I thank and am so grateful to the Pandora Music Team for have added my piano music to their editorial playlists, REALLY helping my piano music grow.
While it is clear that the Spotify team does NOT do the same!!

James Lazzeroni



FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms, including Pandora Radio and Spotify. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.