Merry & Bright

The Holidays are Upon Us!

Here we are already, approaching the end of the year. Wait, what?!? 2025 zoooomed by! 2025 has been a productive year for me, I have released two albums!

My new album "Solo Piano Christmas" is giving me great satisfaction, I'm very satisfied. For those of you who want to listen, it's available on Spotify and Apple Music. If you don't know what Christmas gift to give your friends, you could give them my Christmas album. This album, 12 tracks, is a collection of your traditional Christmas favorites.

If you like, Buy on Amazon

HAPPY DAYS! I LOVE this time of year... the lights, food, chocolate, times of devotion, celebration of Jesus' birth, Christmas music and extended time with family! I also love the week between Christmas and New Year's when things really SLOW DOWN! That's my favorite week of the year - the warm glow of Christmas after Christmas!

Thank you so much for your support of my piano music all these years. I am so grateful. 

Merry Christmas!

Grace and peace to you,

James Lazzeroni


FEATURES

Join 'Notes from the Piano' Newsletter!

James Lazzeroni
Welcome to the Official Website & Blog of James Lazzeroni, an internationally recognized solo piano artist and composer of relaxing piano music. Over his notable streaming career, James has garnered a widespread global presence and numerous accolades across major platforms. Beyond the studio, James is a dynamic live performer and frequently uses his piano music to raise funds for global charitable causes.

Browse James' official website & blog on the sitemap page.

James is a proud member of the global SoloPiano.com artist community and the Piano World forum.