"ALBUM OF THE YEAR" + My Biggest CD SALE EVER + New Video...
Hello to all my friends, followers and subscribers...
As of writing this, we’re about to hit 100 degrees! Lots of places are hotter for sure, but let’s all just agree to do our best to stay safe and stay cool 😉
In June, my albums "Grace: Solo Piano for Prayer" and "Solo Piano Christmas" nominated "Album of the Year" by SoloPiano.com
Thanks again for being part of the music. I hope brings a little more comfort, joy, and inspiration into your life.
👉 It's My Biggest CD SALE EVER!
It's summer time, and I need to move inventory! To do so, I'm offering the biggest discount I've ever offered... 40% off ALL CDs when you buy at least *TWO*. That price *includes shipping* within the U.S.! Use coupon code "cd40" in my shopping cart to activate the deal. So, add any number and combination of CDs you want to the cart, click the "add coupon" button beneath the shipping section, type in cd40, hit apply, and you'll see the new total with the discount. This applies to ALL my albums. This offer expires July 31, 2026!
Plus, BONUS! Every single CD ordered in the next 2 weeks includes 3 complimentary gift albums: "A Good Life", "GRACE: Solo Piano for Prayer", and "Top Piano Hits by James Lazzeroni"!
For a limited time, shop for only $2.50 to $22.50! ... on the Best of my piano music, songbooks, tshirts, and unique collectibles.
Order Now to get the best deals before we run out!
New Video...
I want to share a new video with you. Just released... so you'll be among the first to see it. 'Grace' from my album "Grace: Solo Piano for Prayer & Worship", nominated "Album of the Year" for its category by SoloPiano.com. Enjoy on my YouTube Channel.
Join my Free E-LIST...
Would you be interested in my email newsletter "Notes from the Piano"?
Subscribers get access to special discounts on my piano albums as well as all the latest news on future projects. I also ask my subscribers for feedback on new piano compositions, as well as take votes for what sheet music to release. I also give away a free gift to a random subscriber every issue. So, there are a lot of good reasons to free sign up!
You can find more information on my newsletter here.
Well, get that inflatable kiddie pool out, crank the sprinklers, fill your pockets with ice, whatever it takes, and STAY COOL!
James Lazzeroni
E-mail: jameslazzeroni@gmail.com
